« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on June 02, 2017, 02:31:30 PM »
1. Babies are born without kneecaps.
2. There is a city called ROME in every continent.
3. Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
4. In a typical lifetime we spend over 6 years dreaming.
5. Having blue eyes is actually a mutation. Before the mutation occurred all humans had brown eyes.
6. All animals dream too.
7. Right handed people, on average live 9 years longer than left handed people.
8. You forget 90% of dreams within 10minutes of waking up.
9. Everyday, you are breathing in about 1/4 of other people's farts.
10. Valentine's day is one of the days with the highest suicide rates.
11. 1 out of 8 couples married in the U.S last year met online.
12. No word in the English language rhymes with month.
13. The most common name in the world is MOHAMMED.
14. Giraffes are unable to cough.
15. An average person will laugh 15 times a day.
16. A cow can climb stairs but they can't come down.
If you are having fun, feel free to comment and express yourself. you are also free to post anything. we want to comment and enjoy reading your posts too.
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on June 02, 2017, 02:09:01 PM »
Learn more on bad parenting;
1. If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because YOU ARE NOT physically affectionate enough.
2. If your child is lying, it means YOU OVERREACTED to the mistakes in past.
3. If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because YOU ADVICE them more than you encourage them.
4. If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because FROM A YOUNG AGE you disciplined them regularly in public ( PARENTS SHOULDN'T DO SO EVEN IN FRONT OF SIBLINGS, FRIENDS OR COUSINS).
5. If you buy everything for your children still they take things that belong to them, it is because YOU DON'T LET THEM CHOOSE.
6. If your child is a coward, it is because YOU HELP THEM TOO QUICKLY. Don't remove every OBSTACLE from their path.
7. If your child is jealous, the reason might be YOU COMPARED them with others consistently.
8. If your child gets angry quickly, the reason might be YOU HAVE NOT praised them enough. They only get attention misbehaving.
9. If your child doesn't respect others feelings, the reason might be YOU ALWAYS ORDER THEM. Not giving importance to their feelings.
10. If your child is secretive, the reason is YOU BLOW things very big.
11. If the child behaves rudely, it is FROM PARENTS OR OTHERS LIVING with them.
We love You.....
« Last post by Snowflakes on May 26, 2017, 09:30:56 AM »
Peace,love, good economy.
« Last post by SeleneCaro on May 20, 2017, 06:06:12 AM »
I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?
my blog :: Ian Leaf Mortgages (Read the Full Report
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 10:07:09 PM »
1. Make Goals.
2. Smile at Strangers.
3.Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
4. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
5. Know the words to your national anthem.
6. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date commit to keeping them on and toning down how much your feet kill.
7. Always wear a bra at work.
8. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
9. You are never too old to need your mom.
10. Make the little things count.
11. Never call someone before or after 9am and 9pm.
12.You won't always be the strongest of fastest. But you can be the toughest.
13. Don't litter.
14. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
15. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
16. Learn to change a tire.
17. You are what you do. Not what you say.
18. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
19. Don't be the talker in a movie.
20. Be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job.
21. Carry your mother's bags. She carried you for 9 months.
22. Keep your word.
23. Know the size of your boyfriend/girlfriend's clothes.
24. Dance with your mother/father.
25. If you don't understand, ask before it's too late.
26. Always thank the host.
27. Don't lose your cool. Especially at work.
28. It's okay to go to the movies by yourself.
29. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
30. Know how to cook one good meal.
31. Know at least one good joke.
32. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
33. Thank the bus driver.
34. Admit it when you're wrong.
35. If you offered to help don't quit until the job is done.
36. Stand up to bullies. you'll only have to do it once.
37. Don't stare.
38. Never be the last one in the pool.
39. Make time for your mom on your birthday, It's her special day too.
40. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
41. Know when to ignore the camera.
42. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she is pregnant.
43. It's never too late for an apology.
44. Never get your haircut the day of a special event.
45. Don't linger in the doorway. In or out.
46. Take a vacation from your cell phone, internet and Tv once a year.
47. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, first boyfriend/girlfriend.
48. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
49. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
50. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 09:40:04 PM »
1. Bruce Lee could punch holes in a soda can with his fingers. Well this was at the time where these cans were made of freaking steel.
2. He was so fast he could take a coin from your open hand and replace it by another before you had time to close it.
3. Marital arts films are usually sped up, but Lee's movements were so fast they couldn't be captured in 24fps ( the average frame rate back then), so they were shot in 32fps.
4. Bruce Lee's family lived in Hong Kong, but his father sent him to San Francisco ( where he was actually born) when he was a teen because he would always get in trouble with Hong Kong Police for being a well known street fighter.
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
Don't we love to be inspired.. Guildersforum stands for everything you can think of. We are everywhere... We don't carry last.. Better go and invite your friends and family.. This is a serious something..
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »
Stay glued to your device for more..
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 09:04:29 PM »
Let's educate and inspire one another with informations. Teamguildersforum
« Last post by Admin Bae❤️ on May 18, 2017, 08:16:40 PM »
Nobody is allowed to be left in the dark. Teamguildersforum