1. Make Goals.
2. Smile at Strangers.
3.Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
4. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
5. Know the words to your national anthem.
6. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date commit to keeping them on and toning down how much your feet kill.
7. Always wear a bra at work.
8. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
9. You are never too old to need your mom.
10. Make the little things count.
11. Never call someone before or after 9am and 9pm.
12.You won't always be the strongest of fastest. But you can be the toughest.
13. Don't litter.
14. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
15. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
16. Learn to change a tire.
17. You are what you do. Not what you say.
18. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
19. Don't be the talker in a movie.
20. Be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job.
21. Carry your mother's bags. She carried you for 9 months.
22. Keep your word.
23. Know the size of your boyfriend/girlfriend's clothes.
24. Dance with your mother/father.
25. If you don't understand, ask before it's too late.
26. Always thank the host.
27. Don't lose your cool. Especially at work.
28. It's okay to go to the movies by yourself.
29. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
30. Know how to cook one good meal.
31. Know at least one good joke.
32. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
33. Thank the bus driver.
34. Admit it when you're wrong.
35. If you offered to help don't quit until the job is done.
36. Stand up to bullies. you'll only have to do it once.
37. Don't stare.
38. Never be the last one in the pool.
39. Make time for your mom on your birthday, It's her special day too.
40. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
41. Know when to ignore the camera.
42. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she is pregnant.
43. It's never too late for an apology.
44. Never get your haircut the day of a special event.
45. Don't linger in the doorway. In or out.
46. Take a vacation from your cell phone, internet and Tv once a year.
47. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, first boyfriend/girlfriend.
48. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
49. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
50. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.