Learn more on bad parenting;
1. If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because YOU ARE NOT physically affectionate enough.
2. If your child is lying, it means YOU OVERREACTED to the mistakes in past.
3. If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because YOU ADVICE them more than you encourage them.
4. If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because FROM A YOUNG AGE you disciplined them regularly in public ( PARENTS SHOULDN'T DO SO EVEN IN FRONT OF SIBLINGS, FRIENDS OR COUSINS).
5. If you buy everything for your children still they take things that belong to them, it is because YOU DON'T LET THEM CHOOSE.
6. If your child is a coward, it is because YOU HELP THEM TOO QUICKLY. Don't remove every OBSTACLE from their path.
7. If your child is jealous, the reason might be YOU COMPARED them with others consistently.
8. If your child gets angry quickly, the reason might be YOU HAVE NOT praised them enough. They only get attention misbehaving.
9. If your child doesn't respect others feelings, the reason might be YOU ALWAYS ORDER THEM. Not giving importance to their feelings.
10. If your child is secretive, the reason is YOU BLOW things very big.
11. If the child behaves rudely, it is FROM PARENTS OR OTHERS LIVING with them.
We love You.....